Bet you never had a cup of cocoa this good. Made with a baby-it’s-cold-outside blend of hemp milk, coconut butter, cacao powder and pure maple syrup — it’s everything you need to cozy up for a long winter’s night.
1.5 cups Vanilla Hemp Mylk
1 tablespoon coconut butter
1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
½ tablespoon pure maple syrup or sweetener of choice
1 packet Prima Rest Easy
Pinch of sea salt
Optional: 2 drops culinary grade lavender essential oil
- Heat Vanilla Hemp Mylk over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until just about to boil.
- Remove from heat and pour warm mylk into blender.
- Add all additional ingredients into blender.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a mug, sip and enjoy.